50g grated cheese
4 rashers of bacon
1 sheet ready made puff pastry
2 tablespoons milk
Why did Charlotte Louise make this dish?
For a tasty teatime treat for my family.
How to make Cheesy Bacon Parcels
Makes 8 delicious cheesey bacon parcels
1. Place sheet of pastry on a chopping board
2. Cut into eight rectangles
3. Cut bacon rashers in half
4. Put one piece of bacon diagonally onto each pastry rectangle. The bacon needs to go from top right corner of the pastry to the bottom left of corner like this /
5. Sprinkle on some cheese
6. Make a pastry parcel by taking the top left corner of the rectangle and the bottom right corner and make them meet in the middle. The pastry will have wrapped around the bacon and cheese. Stick these together with a little milk
7. Brush the parcel with milk
8. Repeat with the other 7 pieces of pastry
9. Put each parcel onto a silicon sheet on a baking tray. You will get about 4 on each baking tray
10. Bake for about 20 minutes at Gas Mark 7 until golden brown
11. Eat while warm with salad, and Charlotte potatoes which are the best!