Why did Isobel make this dish?
Wanted something small, tasty and quick to nibble on with my friend.
How to make Omelette Nests
- Oven 200 C
- Grease a fairy cake tin with butter
- Chop up the vegetables into small pieces & mix together in a bowl with herbs
- Add tsp of veg mix into each hole in the tin, just covering the bottom
- Sprinkle each one with a little grated cheese
- Crack eggs into a jug & mix well together with salt & pepper
- Pour egg mixture into tray until veg mixture is just covered
- Cook for 10-12 mins until set
- Let cool for a minutes & remove carefully
- Serve with salad or just eat - Lovely hot & cold