1/2 kg of rice
1 red pepper
1 L beef stock
3-4 cloves of garlic
Why did Jacobo make this dish?
I wanted to make this dish because it tastes very good and it is easy to make.
Also, it is very healthy.
How to make Rice with Vegetables
1. Cut and peel the onion, leek, courgette and the pepper.
2. Put the oil in a large pan and heat it.
3. Peel the cloves of garlic and add them to the pan until they are toasted.
4. Then add the rice when the oil is very hot. Stir for around 10 mins.
5. Add all the ingredients in the first step (the onion, leek, courgette and the pepper).
6. Slowly add the hot stock and the salt. Wait until the rice has taken up all the stock.
7. Fry the bacon in a separate pan and add it to the rice.
8. You could add lemon when you are going to eat it if you want.