2 medium eggs
1 tsp butter
1 slice bread
1 tsp butter (to spread on toast)
1 large orange
Why did Grayson make this dish?
How to make Scrambled egg on Toast
1) Crack both eggs into a bowl and whisk using a fork
2) Add 1 tsp butter and whisk together
3) Put in microwave for 1 minute
4) Remove from microwave and mix again
5) put in microwave for a further minute
6) Meanwhile, toast the bread in a toaster
7) Spread butter over the toast
8) When ready our the scrambled egg onto the toast
9) Whilst it's cooling down, chop the orange in half and squeeze out the juice.
10) pour the juice into a cup.