Why did Freddie make this dish?
We enjoy eating sushi as a family. When I was out shopping with my mum I saw a fishmongers and he was selling fresh sushi grade tuna, so I asked my mum if I could make our own hand rolls and california rolls, nigiri and sashimi. It was delicious!
How to make Selection of Sushi
1. Cook the rice according to the packet and leave to cool when you have mixed the vinegar in.
2. Slice the tuna thinly
3. Slice the cucumber and avocado
4. Place the seaweed on to the rolling mat
5. Take some rice and squeeze between your hands to mould and place on top of the seaweed.
6. Layer some tuna and avocado or cucumber and roll up tightly.
7. Slice into 2cm pieces.