You can whip this up in minutes, making it the perfect quick lunch or supper dish.
1. Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
2. Lay out the puff pastry on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Then, using a sharp knife, score a line – not all the way through – down and across each side of the pastry, about 2cm in from the edges. This will give the tart a nice crusty raised edge.
3. Put the olive oil, cherry tomatoes, thyme leaves and garlic into a bowl and mix until they are well coated. Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
4. Tumble the tomato mixture evenly over the pastry, keeping it within the lines.
5. Crumble the goat’s cheese over the top among the bits of tomato.
6. Add another quick dash of freshly ground black pepper and pop it into the oven for about 20 minutes, or until it’s golden brown and puffy on the outside and the tomatoes are collapsing slightly and the cheese is melt-y, then serve.