1 spring onion
2 sun-dried tomatoes
1 rasher cooked crispy bacon (although we used Quorn "bacon")
3 black olives
50g dried spaghetti
125ml tinned chopped tomatoes
Large pinch of stock powder
Pinch of paprika
Why did Tamar make this dish?
I made this dish because I just loooooove pasta!
How to make Baked Spaghetti
1. "Top and tail" the spring onion and cut it into small pieces using scissors.
2. Cut up the sun-dried tomatoes with scissors and put the spring onion and sun-dried tomatoes in an ovenproof dish (which has about 400ml capacity and a lid).
3. Tear up the bacon and olives and add them to the dish.
4. Snap the spaghetti so that it fits into the dish and add to the other ingredients.
5. Pour in the water no the chopped tomatoes, then add the stock powder and paprika.
6. Put the lid on the dish and place it on a baking tray. Put it in a preheated over (200C fan, 220C, Gas Mark 7) for 25 minutes or until the spaghetti is cooked through.