Why did Tessa make this dish?
I can get lots ready and freeze some for other days
How to make Tasty chicken nuggets
1. Place all the chicken into a plastic bag and add enough flour to coat - shake the bag around for an even coating - make sure every cube is properly coated.
2. Roll the chicken pieces, one at a time, in the egg and coat thoroughly.
3. Roll in the breadcrumbs, making sure they are covered. (If you want, put the breadcrumbs into another plastic bag with the egged chicken and toss around for thorough coating).
4. Place the chicken pieces on a plate ready for deep frying (you can freeze any you don't fry at this point - lay out on greaseproof paper until frozen and then you can put them in a plastic bag for storage).
5. For the nuggets you are cooking, get the oil hot - drop a small piece of bread into the oil, and if it sizzles, the oil is ready.
6. Fry the chicken pieces for 3 minutes, turning regularly.
7. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and eat with tomato sauce, mayonnaise and your favourite salad!