We are currently looking for team members who are full of sun to work on our counters as well as in our kitchens. No previous experience is needed (but it’d be preferable) as full training is provided. We can’t train you to be full of sun, but we can train you how to do the job. We have full time and flexible opportunities, as we think being able to work the way you want will help you look after your wellbeing.
What we’re looking for in a Team Member
- You’re a positive person, who always looks on the bright side
- You’re passionate about wellbeing – taking care of yourself and others
- You LOVE food, and love working in a team
- You’re over 18 and keep calm under pressure
- You’re legally able to work in the UK
What we can offer you:
- An hourly rate of £ 7.50 per hour that with a bonus can go up to £8.50 – you earn your bonus by giving great service and being yourself
- Free LEON food on shift and 60% off when you’re not working, for you and up to 4 people that are with you
- 50% discount gym membership
- Yoga classes and massages
- Martial arts classes
- English lessons
- Quarterly parties
- Wellbeing classes, such as yoga and martial arts
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Leon family who successfully graduates.
We are looking for managers at all levels to come and help us achieve our vision, and help us grow big and strong. If you believe in the following as much as we do, then you’ll fit right in:
- Energy levels through the roof
- They drive Leon culture throughout their teams and their stores.
- Have a love for developing their teams and focus on unlocking potential
- Approach each situation to “win” not “fight”
- Treat each team member as if they were part of your own family
- They live and breathe the LEON values and drive this culture throughout their teams and restaurants.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in the most exciting fast food brand in right now
- An environment where you can have fun whilst learning and developing
- A competitive salary and bonus package to reward your development
- Free LEON food on shift and 60% off when you’re not working
- Wellbeing classes, such as yoga and jump fit, with optional 1-2-1 sessions available
- Nutritional guidance
- Travel loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Quarterly parties
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
If this is you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with 10 words that best describe your personality. Send us something to make us laugh too.