Duck & Lettuce Wraps
Serves: 4 children Preparation: 5 min Cooking: 25 min
- Wheat free
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
This is a healthy and fun dish to make and share with your friends.
|2||little gem lettuces|
|1||jar plum sauce|
|sea salt and freshly ground black pepper|
HOW TO DO IT
- Heat the oven to 190 C/375 F/gas mark 5.
- Cut the cucumber into neat thin sticks using a sharp knife and put them in a bowl.
- Separate the lettuce leaves and put them into a second bowl.
- Put the duck breast in a roasting dish with the skin-side up. Season with salt and pepper and add a splash of olive oil. Put the dish in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the skin is crispy, then remove from the oven.
- Transfer the cooked duck to a chopping board and separate the cooked meat into little bits, using 2 forks. Put the meat into a bowl.
- Let everyone make their own parcels, wrapping the duck and cucumber in the lettuce leaves, and serve the plum sauce separately on the side to dip into.