This is a recipe from Hilltop Honey, who provide raw, organic honey for LEON from wildflower meadows and trees across Europe. We love bees, we love the honey they make, and we love this recipe that's made just for you.
This salmon also works really well cold the next day - just pop it into a salad.
1. First, make your marinade. In a small bowl, add the zest and juice of your lime, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, the chopped chilli, ginger and garlic. Stir well.
2. Lay your salmon fillets skin side down in a small dish, and pour your marinade over the top. Cover, and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
3. Heat your oven to 180°C. Brush a baking tray with a tiny bit of coconut oil, and lay your salmon onto it skin side down. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Add your remaining marinade to a small saucepan and add one tablespoon of honey. Heat until it thickens, and becomes sticky and sauce-like.
5. Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a wok and stir fry your greens for 3-4 minutes. Serve your salmon with the greens and drizzle your sticky sauce over the top.